Commercial Coverings Ltd are a Altro Whiterock Premier Installer, selected by Altro for their high level of skill and expertise as well as their commitment to our quality values. Their technical and installation staff are trained by ourselves and regularly audited to ensure the highest standards are maintained. We work together with our Premier Installers in developing new products, finishing details and installation procedures.
The Altro Whiterock Premier Installer Charter identifies the standards expected from an Altro Premier Installer and is the benchmark against which performance can be measured so that we continually challenge ourselves to maintain the highest standards by improving collective and individual ability, quality and performance.
Altro Whiterock Premier Installer will
Provide professional assistance to clients
- on technical issues such as product selection, surface preparation, site conditions and installation detailing.
- with comprehensive and accurate quotations and specifications
- by liaising with Altro to resolve technical difficulties
- delivering contractual documentation in full and on time.
Demonstrate the highest standards of workmanship when carrying out the installation of Altro Whiterock products ensuring at all times that
- works are undertaken by qualified, trained and experienced staff utilising approved and appropriate methods and finishing.
- site personnel are trained and where necessary certified to carry out their duties and are equipped with the required personal protection equipment and safe and serviced tools and equipment.
- their operatives work in a courteous, tidy, efficient and professional manner, cooperating with the site managers and other trades.
- all projects are completed to the clients satisfaction and are fully compliant with Altro specifications.
Observe all current legislation and best practise including
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
- Construction Skills Certification
- Health and Safety
- as well as those requirements prescribed by site operators